PFH Technology are seeking IT Support Engineers to join our National Teams
Contract Positions – Various locations across Ireland
Email – Itrecruitment@pfh.ie
- Delivering Superior Customer Service
- Onsite Customer support to resolve technical issues on real time basis
- Resolve issues across Windows 10, Laptop and Tablet devices, wireless connectivity, printing and software
- Track, route and redirect problems to the correct resources
- Update ITSM systems
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Windows 10 operating systems
- Wireless and local area networks
- Software and application installations and remediation
- Proven working experience in providing Desk side support
- Be able to work in a pressurised environment
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Very strong proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or 1-2 year’s experience in IT support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as role encompasses HR admin
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Full driver’s License is an advantage.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.