QA Engineer - Excellent Opportunity
A leading provider of web-based intelligence solutions in their sector, they are well-established with headquarters in Dublin 18 and Sales / Support offices Globally. They have customers / partners in 50+ countries including many of the most successful organisations in the world. They have been providing software-as-a-service for 10+ years are actively seeking to hire a QA Engineer.
• Minimum of 3 years commercial QA experience testing, developing test cases, test procedures, test scripts, test reports and hands on implementation of those plans.
• Ability to take responsibility for your work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must work well independently and as a team player.
• Good experience with SQL database testing
• Design and implement QA test plans and test matrices
• Write scripts to execute test cases for API testing
• Execute Manual Test Cases
• Familiar with web technologies and programming (html, IIS, web services)
• Attend meetings as required
• Assist Documentation Department
• Analyze incidents for other Departments
• Execute build release process
• Install releases for testing
• Provide bug reports to the development team
• Work directly with engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas
• Research functionality and implementation of current and futures testing techniques and technologies
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)