QA Automation / SDET
We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for an experienced QA Automation / Software Development Engineer in Test. Visa Sponsorship is provided for the successful candidate (if required).
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. This role is WFH 3-4 days/ week
Excellent Benefits: Health Care (you & family), Pension, Share Options, Life Cover, WFH 3-4 days/ week & Visa Sponsorship
• Define automation framework to provide additional development capabilities. Analyse existing systems and identify areas for improvement.
• Work closely with Product Owners, Software Developers and Test Engineers to understand software workflows, use cases, and specifications in creating automated scripts across the application.
• Design, develop, and document automated test scripts to ensure the quality of our products.
• Work closely with Test team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in software automated test development.
• Expertise in at least 1 programming language (e.g. C, C++, Python, Java, C#)
• Develop and verify automation test scripts to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security, and integration testing.
• Expert with hands-on experience in automation framework design, architecture, and process implementation.
• Strong knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven testing approaches, and other latest methodologies in software testing.
• Hands on experience with Robot Framework.
• Strong hands-on experience with OS virtualization.
• Strong hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraforms.
• Strong hands-on experience with Azure DevOps services and Azure portal
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)