Application Support Permanent Dublin
I am working with a global company to help find there next junior support member. You will be joining a small support team who are responsible for troubleshooting complex issues. The role will include remote working but you will have to live in the Dublin area.
* Drive continuous service improvement to work towards achieving operational excellence. Continue to develop robust Incident management processes that will enable the effective management of our customers from an Incident & Problem perspective.
* Take the lead in incident resolution to ensure a responsive service.
* Resolution of system messaging issues.
* Perform post-incident reviews.
* Maintain a set of metrics and reporting to demonstrate the operational performance of the Incident & Problem Management processes.
* 1-2 years' experience working in a technical support role.
* A logical and systematic approach to problem resolution across a broad spectrum of technologies
* Experience with MS SQL Server in a production environment, including sound knowledge of constructing SQL queries including competency with Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
* Knowledge of the Windows desktop/server environments.
* Customer focus orientated
For more information please call Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.