Citrix Support Team Lead
itContracting are currently seeking applications for an experienced Citrix Support Team Lead for placement with our client based in Central Dublin.
This role will require the person to act as a 2nd level support engineer in an IT Operations support team, providing Citrix, Endpoint & O365 support services.
In addition to carrying out the tasks of 2nd level support engineer this role will also require the person to act as Delivery Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the team.
5 years’ previous experience in a similar role is required.
Technical Skills: - 2nd level technical support experience with the following end-user support services:
- Client Endpoints
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
Additional experience required:
- Managing the service and resources.
- Knowledge Transfer and training.
- Deciding how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them.
- Distributing information to team members and stakeholders.
- Keeping track of and structuring various tasks and documents.
- Determining the goals that members will work toward.
- Regular reporting to management.
- Monitoring and reviewing vendor resource performance
- Monitoring and reviewing resource outputs and deliverables
- Acting as a single point of contact to the client regarding the above
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.