Lead Software Engineer - Build New Products - Grow a New Engineering Team - Scale Up Software Company
An amazing new opportunity has opened with a strongly funded startup for an early hire Lead Software Engineer. We need a very strong Lead Engineer who is an innovator. You must be able to bring new ideas and concepts for creating and building new products.
You will join a strongly positioned, expertly led startup who are building very unique gaming products for a new market which is expected to rocket globally. I'll tell you more about the interesting upside on this when we speak.
As an expert Lead Engineer you must be a strong ideas driven contributor who wants to make a major impact by creating new products. If you have ideas, and want to see them become viable, globally used, revenue producing products, then this role will appeal to you.
The operation is an established startup who have very strong funding. Size wise the operation will quadruple in size over the next 2 years which means you will have upward career path opportunities either technical or towards Director of Engineering level as the teams expand in time,
You must have experience in innovating, designing and delivering consumer facing software products.
Key Skills & Experience for Lead Software Engineer:
- Strong Object Orientated languages e.g Java, C# or Python.
- Ideally you have experience in gaming, trading, betting or financial domains building microservices with B2C software.
- RESTful APIs and MQ Services.
- Build Microservices Architecture & Distributed Systems
- Proven ability to be a Lead Engineer both technically & to lead a new team.
- Cloud such as AWS or Azure etc.
- Experience building B2C software with high transaction volumes.
- Highly Technical & a gifted innovator.
- Nice to have C++ or C experience for testing, bug checking.
You will work with people of excellence, and joining at this early stage, you will get generous shares and growth incentives.
There is an excellent salary, bonus and shares available to you.
This Lead Software Engineer role is remote within Ireland.
Please send your CV to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co
* You must be legal to work in Ireland for this role, sorry no visa available. Please ensure you have the specified experience.