We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our client's Software team.
As a member of the Software Development Team, you will be joining a team that is a design-led, cloud and mobile-first that provides collaborative data management and innovative reporting tools giving users the ability to monitor and improve the progress of activity. Our client has spent several years developing the platform from the ground up. You will be involved in development and testing of a robust and scalable solution, ideally using a test-driven approach. You will conduct code reviews - both as a code author and code reviewer.
We also require a Backend Developer, it's a unique opportunity to join one of Ireland's most progressive and technology advanced software companies. Our client is a SAAS provider of Management Information Systems to the Irish and International markets. They utilise the best practices and technologies across our implementation.
The successful candidate will join our core software team of excellent engineers and will work primarily on our main web and micro service tiers.
We look for:
* Smart and enthusiastic.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Proactive. Identify (and solve) issues before they arise.
* Logical and methodical approach to solving complex problems.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Able to take the initiative and provide suggestions/ideas for future improvements.
* Passionate about technology.
* Maintain a professional approach at all times.
Please send through a detailed CV with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other co-op experience etc. You must have a full EU Passport or stamp 4 to be eligible for this role, however a long term link to Ireland is essential.