iDonate is a successful online fundraising platform supporting over 2500 Charities & Not For Profits all over Ireland. To support our fast growth and ambitious international expansion, we are recruiting an experienced professional for the role of Head of Development.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a well-established platform and embark on a journey with them, designing new solutions, development, leadership and more (no coding required). You will be playing a key role in our approach to technology choices and implementation. You will use your knowledge and experience to oversee multiple projects with our development partners. You will provide technical solutions and recommendations to evolve the platform roadmap.
- Help define and drive technology vision, strategy, best practices and roadmap to build capabilities (scalability, security, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.).
- Manage development of new platform features from planning to testing and deployment.
- Manage development of microsites and bespoke software solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to best practice development processes.
- Ensure that the architecture and design are of a high quality, stable, scalable and reliable.
- Maintaining quality control of code and all deployments using version control repository.
- Remote Working Opportunity
- 5+ years experience of technical leadership experience.
- Hands on experience with PHP, Laravel, MySQL.
- Experience building high-performing secure micro-services and customer facing APIs.
- Hands on experience with App Development.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure Cloud Environment.
- Excellent Project Management Skills managing multiple project simultaneously.
- Project/ Team Lead experience.
If you believe that you have the qualifications and background to take on this challenging role and would like to learn more, please email via this website in strict confidence, with your CV and cover letter.