IT.ie are seeking an experienced Level 3 Field Engineer to join its growing support team.
Duties & responsibilities:Field & Office Based IT Role.
- Minimum 5 years supporting Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Install Windows Servers, Deploying in live environments.
- Must have knowledge of VOIP systems – support experience desirable
- Minimum 2 years Microsoft exchange support (Office365 or on-premise Exchange)
- Must be proficient in SonicWALL firewalls or equivalent experience in another brand.
- Must have good knowledge and ability to diagnose and resolve networking issues.
- Must have ability and resources to work from home where needed
- Account Management.
- Highly Motivated with the ability to fully manage a project from start to finish.
- Must be able to document and communicate information.
- Must have fluent written and verbal English.
- Time management skills are very important in this role.
- Excellent Work Ethic.
- Full Driving Licence.
- 6 Month probationary period.
- Confident, personable, and well-rounded individual.
- Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- Company vehicle, Fuel Card
- Company Pension (after 6 months). Salary will meet experience.
- Training allowance for development.
- Generous holiday entitlements (after 2 years service)
- Salary will meet experience.