Linux Security Engineer
Are you an expert in Linux Security and want to work for one of the biggest companies in the world. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding global security team.
What you need to be successful:
* 5+ years' experience working in a technical role
* 3+ years' experience focusing on Information Security
* Hands-on technical experience with Infrastructure-as-Code: Configuration management (Chef/Ansible), and IaaC deployment frameworks (e.g. Terraform)
* Knowledge of Linux deployment security, lifecycle, and operations practices.
* Experience with hardening Linux systems (RedHat/CentOS) and knowledge of Linux internals
* Proven experience with Containers and Orchestration systems such Docker, Kubernetes, as well experience in securing container workloads
* Experience with Public Cloud (AWS/GCP) and understanding of threat landscape affecting cloud based services
What's your day to day look like:
* Provide security consultancy and engineering support for Linux for InfoSec team.
* Provide architecture assurance on Cloud security initiatives and compliance of existing security standards interfacing with infrastructure and development teams.
* Support the development and delivery of a comprehensive ISP for the entire organization.
* Assist with the development and implementation of the ISP roadmap.
* Actively monitor new and emerging security and privacy related technologies, trends, issues, and solutions and assess their applicability to key business initiatives and strategies.
For more information please contact Peter Raine 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.