Senior .Net Developer – Greenfield Project – Healthcare Industry
My client is a growing startup who provides software to the healthcare industry. They work with some great organization’s such as Temple Street, Pieta House, Tallaght University Hospital, and their main aim is to drive measurable performance improvement in healthcare. This role with give you the opportunity to work with cutting edge clouds services while expanding your systems and software architectural skills. You will be developing existing and new applications while influencing product strategy and roadmap.
To hear more apply now via the link or contact Shane Carton.
In this role YOU will have the opportunity to:
• Build and maintain internal and external facing applications.
• Work on the latest services in Azure
• Work closely with the CTO, Lead Architect, and offshore development team.
• Developing new products, features and functionality.
• Become a Scrum master
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ Years .Net development experience
• Proficiency in .Net Core
• Node.js, REST API experience
• Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process environment.
• Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)