Web App Security Engineer
My client is a successful software product-based company who leverage the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver world class solutions for their clients. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a Wen App Security Engineer to work as part of their Development teams. The right candidate is enthusiastic and curious security practitioners with a slant in automation and scripting, working in everything from AppSec to Ops, across their infrastructure and technology development streams. Visa sponsorship can be arranged for the successful candidate!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
Excellent Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Gym Membership, Education Assistance, Work from Home 2-3 Days, Visa Sponsorship (if required)
• Work with development teams and operations to secure the entire development and operational lifecycle.
• Work with other security members to design tools and processes that support a DevOps approach to communication and collaboration.
• Investigate and formulate processes and methodologies for securing cloud infrastructure and applications in a highly regulated environment.
• Performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Understanding of web and network protocols and common attacker techniques.
• Appreciation of cyber threat intelligence (CTI), with experience or insight into integrating CTI into security infrastructure.
• Work in a truly agile way.
Skills & Experience:
• Diploma/Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT or similar discipline.
• Experience working as a security engineer and working with IT Systems in a security driven environment.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
• Excellent communicational skills
• A passion for quality in a leading-edge software development and IT support organisation.
• Amazon Web Services. (Desired/ beneficial)
• Proven knowledge and understanding of IT / Life Sciences industry regulations including FDA and GxP requirements. (Desired/ beneficial)
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)