IT Security Expert
My client is a successful software product-based company who leverage the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver world class solutions for their clients. They are looking to hire an IT Security Expert to work as part of our Quality Assurance team. This role is largely responsible for governance SaaS infrastructure and cloud-based applications, governance of customer on-site installation projects and for IT Security both in-house and in the cloud. Visa sponsorship can be arranged for the successful candidate!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
Excellent Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Gym Membership, Education Assistance, WFH 2-3 Days, Visa Sponsorship (if required)
• Contributing to the implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS).
• Generation and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines for our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• Assurance of customer data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
• Review, approval and management of IT related project documentation.
• Ensuring that all IT related documentation is delivered into the QMS and ensure internal IT systems are always audit-ready.
• Internal audits and input into management reviews.
• Regulatory and customer audit support; ensuring audit readiness always.
• Assessment of compliance systems and identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Assisting in reporting to Management on the state of compliance based on internal audits.
Skills & Experience:
• Diploma/Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT or similar
• 5 years+ experience working with IT Systems in a quality driven environment.
• Understanding of ISO27001 requirements and/or IT Security implementations and ISO9001 requirements and/or requirements for Systems Qualification in a regulated environment.
• Experience in an IT Security role.
• Worked to ISO27001 and 27017 required.
• Proven knowledge and understanding of IT / Life Sciences industry regulations
• Experience in Change Control, Risk Analysis, Root Cause Investigation, Complaint Handling, CAPA, Non-conformances etc.
• Microsoft server technologies, including IIS and SQL Server
• Server Virtualisation
• Amazon Web Services
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)