Field Service Engineer - Cork
A progressive growing Cloud IT Services provider who has an interesting array of clients and projects requires an experienced Field Service Engineer for an urgent new role.
As a Field Service Engineer this role will give you an interesting variety of work with new projects and different clients with the Cork region.
You must have strong and proven experience with Microsoft technologies at least at Level 2.
Key Experience & Skills:
- Several years proven experience as a Field Engineer, Desktop Support, Technical Support or IT Engineer.
- Strong experience within a Microsoft environment.
- Strong skills with Windows, Office365, Active Directory, Azure.
- Firewall & network security knowledge.
- Full Irish Driving License.
Microsoft certifications are a bonus to have.
There is an excellent salary on offer for you, on call allowance, and a company car. You will also have the opportunity to progress your experience with additional training on the job.
You must be based in or near Cork.
If you have the correct experience please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co.
We also have a similar Field Engineer role, Technical Support, and IT Engineer 3rd Level roles available within the Waterford area.
** You must be based in Ireland & legal to work in Ireland to apply for this job.