A requirement has surfaced for an experienced Project Manager analyst to join a Financial Services organization on a contract basis. The role will be to support the Programme Manager with system implementation/run books. You will have strong analytical skills and a natural ability to build strong business relationships with internal and external partners.
- Development of clear and detailed implementation process maps and flows
- Work closely with IT, business and external partners to identify, analyse and document implementation task and business requirements
- Be knowledgeable of Asset Servicing Custody business
- Facilitate workshops
- 5+ years in Project Management (Implementation) role
- Experience facilitation workshops
- Knowledge of Asset / Wealth Management
- 12month contract
- 450- 550 DOE
- This is immediate requirement and immediate start
To be considered for this role, please send your CV in Word format to Karla.orourke@ITsearch.ie or call 015079291 for more information.