PAQ was founded in 2002 by Ger Sheehan. From our headquarters in Limerick, and sub offices in Galway and Clare we offer nationwide coverage to businesses who require fast and effective support for all of their IT needs. Culture is important to us, ours aren’t just paper statements. This is a stimulating and fun place to work. Happy and smart people create better service.
Successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Working closely with our dedicated customer support team to deliver support and deploy solutions to our client base.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff members to resolve issues effectively & efficiently.
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults & solve technical applications problems via remote or while onsite.
- Deliver Cloud / Physical solutions & projects. i.e. SharePoint, O365 & Hyper-V.
Desired candidate’s skills and experience:
- Graduate caliber – 3rd Level or equivalent IT Qualification
- Working knowledge of MS products.
- Experience in IT Administration & Best Practice Security applications.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Cloud Solution's, Server OS and Configuration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible and positive attitude to work
- Full Clean Driving License as company vehicle supplied
- Demonstrable passion for Information Technology.