AWS Cloud Support Engineer
I'm working for a local client in Galway who are looking to expand their product support team by hiring a couple of AWS cloud support engineers.
The role will focus on providing infrastructure/cloud service solutions to their customers whilst supporting remote migration for complex solutions and environments. It is very important that the successful candidate can show a strong track record of supporting customers directly whilst also working with multiple internal teams like sales and development. You'll also be working closely with account managers and technical teams to provide all back-end support required in creating tailored solutions for their customers.
* 4+ years experience in a customer facing technical support role
* Strong AWS support experience
* Very strong Linux/UNIX support skills
* Hands on experience supporting Virtualization tech (VMware, Hyper-v etc)
* Good understanding of TCP/IP and DNS/SMPT.
* Knowledge of networking & security would be desirable.
* Excellent communication skills with previous experience coordinating with multiple internal teams.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.