Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Medical Devices)
Our client, a world leader in wireless sensing systems is looking to hire several Embedded Software Engineers to join their rapidly expanding team in Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an expert in designing, miniaturising and prototyping products to drive connectivity.
If successful, you will be responsible for hardware and software co-design of embedded systems, project management, proposing project meetings and travelling internationally for workshops and conferences. This company have a clear path for this individual to progress to management level positions
What you need:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
* 4+ years Embedded System Development
* Strong experience in C/C++ Development
* Professional exposure to modern, high speed microcontroller design (i.e. ARM)
* Experience with wireless protocols such as BLE, WiFI & 4/5G
* Exposure to signal processing, algorithms and data analytics very desirable
* Knowledge in any of the following areas desirable also; Python, PCB Layout and Schematic Capture, SQL, Medical Devices, Product Process Development, Documentation
What you will get:
* €65 - 75K
* Relocation package
* Paid holidays
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.