IT Service Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established Global leader with a strong presence. This opportunity will allow you to expand and develop your skillset whilst working on enterprise level projects while joining a leading provider in financial protection offering a number of services across multiple areas. The IT Service Manager will have responsibility in Change, Incident, Release and Problem Management. This role offers an excellent benefits package. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531.
• Leads cross functional medium to large complex projects.
• Leading a small team of test engineers.
• Implements the test strategy and defines the test scenarios.
• Works with projects, the business and internal/external IT service providers to develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Support models when new services are delivered or reviewed.
• Acts as the service integration point for service providers for Operational Readiness when operational changes associated with services are required.
• Champions service and support in projects and develops a strong understanding of projects impacting service areas and ensures service impact is minimized.
• Has a detailed understanding of the service construct and critical metrics (SLAs, KPIs, etc.) to evaluate and review service performance and technical information provided by the service suppliers.
• Has responsibility for the smooth implementation of change into the production environment by ensuring ITIL disciplines are followed.
• Provides meaningful reporting as agreed with the business to track service delivery and identify areas for improvement.
• Coordinates closely with other Service Delivery Managers across the group to ensure consistency of services and ITIL disciplines across the enterprise.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, or relevant technical experience.
• Has 6+ years experience in an IT field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Experienced Service Management professional.
• Has expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
• ITIL qualified.
• Experience with tools such as Selenium, Specflow/Cucumber, Appium.
• Ablto effectively coach, mentor, and lead team(s).
• Has previous experience as a Team Lead or experience in leading virtual teams.
• Has experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
• Has experience in service management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related discie plines.
• Demonstrates excellent customer facing service skills.
• Uses strong technical background and understanding to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport and sustains credibility with IT.
• Has service delivery experience when the service is constructed of multiple sub-services provided by multiple suppliers. e.g. Cloud (public, private, & hybrid).
• Demonstrates strong application development partnering skills
• Has an excellent understanding of Agile/Lean leadership principles.
• Has a passion for service improvement.
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)