Power Platform Developer, Dublin
I'm working with a Microsoft Gold partner in Dublin who are currently expanding their Power Platform Team to support business growth. We're looking for a talented Power Platform Developer to join us for a busy 2021.
My client have been building out their Dynamics and PowerApps function steadily over the last number of years and have a strong customer base in the space. While this role is very hands on technical, you will need to have strong communication skills as it is a customer facing role.
You'll be working on the further development and customisation of Microsoft's business application platforms using the latest technology from Microsoft - in this role you'll have huge scope to expand your skill set as, working with a Microsoft Gold partner will give you access to bootcamps and training courses on all thing Microsoft.
* 3 or more years' experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365/xRM
* Third level degree in Computer Science or similar
* Experience in Power Platform
* Good communication/team working skills
* Advantageous: PowerApps Portal, ADX Studio, DevOps, SQL, Azure, SharePoint, PowerBI
* Salary: 50-70k DOE
* Benefits including pension and healthcare etc
* Flexible hours and arrangements
Key Words: Power Platform, Power Platform Developer, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics Developer, Dynamics 365 Developer, PowerApps Developer, Dublin, C#, .Net
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.