Ecommerce Web Developer
My client are looking for a Web Developer to join their growing team. The Web Developer will be responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance of websites and web-based applications. This position will design, develop and maintain the operation of websites, with a specific emphasis on user experience and performance.
Apply for the Web Developer role above or contact Colleen Quigley for more information.
• Plan, architect, and develop new features and functionality for web-based software applications.
• Employ a variety of skills to deliver software that follows user experience best practices and established guidelines
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to provide UX input, conversion rate optimization suggestions, and design feasibility
• Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in code and related systems
• Design, develop and document system and data integration methods
• Determine and understand long-term technical needs of the Digital Marketing Team and contribute to developing related core competencies within the team
• Gather technical specifications and requirements as needed
• Assist in project planning and work with the Program Manager to manage project tasks and communication
• Enhance team accomplishments and competence by productively working with other members of the entire team
• Enforce and contribute to development policies, procedures, and standards
• Collaborate with and support vendors
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry qualification
• At least 5 years’ experience developing and testing software applications
• Strong understanding of software architecture and software development lifecycle
• Hands-on knowledge of database design, application and documentation
• Experience with node.js and REST APIs, and cloud services such as AWS/Netlify would be advantageous
• Experience with Shopify / Contentful / Gatsby.js/React/GraphQL a plus
• Experience working with Design/UX and QA teams
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)