Senior DevSecOps Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to join a talented, passionate and dedicated team who are at the forefront of creating and developing devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Visa Sponsorship offered for the successful candidate (if required).
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. WFH Full Time
Excellent Benefits: Work from Home (full time), Pension, Healthcare (for you & family), Life Cover, Profit Share, Gym Membership, Visa Sponsorship (if required).
The Senior DevSecOps Engineer is expected to have experience in multiple security domains, to develop scalable solutions for complex business problems. That includes concepts of TPM, Windows DPAPI, application security, and HTTPS.
• Consult software development and DevOps teams in the design and architecture of secure systems.
• Collect, identify, and develop best practices for specific security-related problems.
• Perform threat modelling exercises and facilitate technology security reviews including Secure SDLC testing requirements
• Identify, prioritize, and help implement security improvements that maximize security while keeping developers productive
• Integrate security in the DevOps culture. Design, prototype, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services. Assist with triage of findings from security tools. Develop and refine rules and checks for security automation.
• Identify and understand inherent, systemic high-risk security issues that could lead to security incidents. Design, prototype, support, and validate scalable security solutions to eliminate systemic issues, including project leadership.
• Create processes to integrate security in the SDLC
• Relevant Third Level Degree, Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in security engineering or related field
• Experience with PowerShell and Azure, Windows Hardening (NIST, STIGs)
• Understanding of threats and threat vectors.
• Experience with .NET stack and other programming languages (such as C++, Python)
• Experience in several of the areas:
• Security design and threat modelling
• Automation: from prototyping new security tools, evaluating/validating existing security tools, automation, to supporting and improving existing product security tools:
• Systemic security issues: identifying, root cause analysis, designing security solutions
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)