Software Project Manager – Security
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a Software Project Manager – Security to join a talented, passionate and dedicated team who are at the forefront of creating and developing devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Visa Sponsorship offered for the successful candidate (if required).
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. WFH Full-Time.
Excellent Benefits: Work from Home (full time), Pension, Healthcare (for you & family), Life Cover, Profit Share, Gym Membership, Visa Sponsorship (if required).
• Responsible to ensuring that the products support the requirements of the corporate product security framework.
• Support the product security program within the business unit, this includes risk assessments, awareness/training, incident response, central initiatives, and external engagements.
• Ensure adoption of product security framework activities
• Supervise and report adherence to product security requirements
• Maintain and update security policies and procedures
• Accountable for ensuring projects are meeting objectives and deadlines
• Lead reoccurring coordination meetings and internal communications
• Work with technical project leaders to develop sound technical approaches and to plan the implementation of this work.
• Bachelor’s degree computer science or related field
• Demonstrated ability in product security, including cybersecurity.
• Proven track record to operate cross functionally to execute on BU-wide initiatives.
• Proven organisational and project management skills with software development projects.
• Experience with full SDLC applications with C#.net and healthcare/hospital software applications.
• Ability to handle multiple small to medium size projects, up to four at any one time.
• Must have combined experience with new product development, remediation, applications software development and cybersecurity design projects.
Nice to have:
• PMP, CISSP, HCISPP certification
• Experience with cybersecurity tools such as HPE Security Fortify On Demand, Checkmarx, Nessus, and Metasploit.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)