Development Lead - Security
We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a Development Lead – Security to lead a team responsible for implementing a product security framework supporting existing and future medical instrumentation and software. Visa Sponsorship considered for the successful candidate.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. WFH Full-Time.
Excellent Benefits: Work from Home (full time), Pension, Healthcare (for you & family), Life Cover, Profit Share, Gym Membership, Visa Sponsorship (if required).
• Lead product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers both on and off-site.
• Implement software security solutions and architect/design products in accordance with industry accepted standards for medical device security including: encryption, recovery, authentication, audit logging, hardening measures, patch management, vulnerability monitoring, and antivirus/antimalware.
• Develop and administer software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis
• Assist product development teams in creating Incident and Vulnerability Management Plans and Product Security White Papers
• Participate on product security incident response teams.
• Interface with other technical departments such as Penetration Testing Team, Systems, Hardware Engineering, Quality, and technical services
• Demonstrate proper secure coding practices driving standards within the software engineering organization
• Collaborate with other BD resources to ensure effective design and implementation goals.
• Lead technical design reviews and code inspections. Provide clear, actionable feedback for project team members
• Assure adherence to BDDS development policies and software quality procedures
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field is required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, systems & architecture concepts & designs and Product development
• Extensive experience with C#/.NET development as wells as using secure coding practices
• Experience with TCP/IP, encryption, and socket development
• Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
• Demonstrated understanding of developing in a regulated environment and adhering to a quality management system
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)