Infrastructure Support Analyst - 12 month contract (REMOTE)
IT Search are working with a Global Enterprise Client that are building out a brand Infrastructure operation and are seeking to hire multiple Infrastructure Support Analysts on rolling 12-month Contracts. This is an exciting opportunity to join this group as they grow their EU operations.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Monitor VMWare Cloud Foundation environments for multiple customers remotely
- Monitor backup/restore tasks for multiple customers remotely
- Interpret the meaning of events and incidents, selecting a suitable response if required
- Identify and act quickly on opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally
- Properly escalate unresolved issues
- Assuring effective communication to customer stakeholders in the event of a service disruption, degradation or outage to make sure that they receive the latest updates as our operations teams work to restore full service
- Prepare network and server reports.
- Experience working in large enterprise environments - preferably MSP experience with an Enterprise Client
- 1-3 years of hands on experience with VMWare based deployments; experience with VMWare ESXi, vSAN, NSX, VROPS, VRA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux including Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu is a must
- 2-3 years combined Windows and Linux system administration experience; no less than 2 years in either field
- Experience with cloud monitoring solutions is a plus (e.g. Nagios)
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent experience.
This is a fully remote project that will be interviewing in January for a February start.
Adrian Clarke, Associate Director (Head of Data Recruitment) is managing this search. Apply today.
IT Search is an Irish Technology, Data & Digital Recruitment group - working globally with some of the world's largest companies in securing their most niche talent.