TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin, are seeking applications from Level 3 IT Support Engineers for a Permanent role.
PLEASE READ THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING - CANDIDATES WHO'S CV DO NOT OUTLINE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who has worked previously as a systems administrator or security administrator. The ideal candidate will have supported underlying technologies that UEM’s layer on to or interact with such as networks, routing and firewalls. The ideal candidate may have also worked as a senior/advanced mobile device management systems administrator to include deploying and integrating these. The individual would also have experience supporting multiple customers at any one time.
· Deliver customer focused service that is of the highest standards
· Be accountable for tickets entering the Level 3 service desk and bring them to resolution
· Own the communication process with the end customer
· Liaise with product vendors on escalations
· Work to deliver SLAs
· Maintain and support data centre components for hosted customers
· Maintain and support data centre backups
· Ensure health of data centre components along with the CTO and make recommendations on improvements as required
· Support internal IT systems when escalated from Level 2
· Process assigned change management tasks scheduled by the operations manager
· Process assigned Managed Service tasks as defined in a customer’s service charter
· Work on assigned Internal IT support tasks and project
· Liaise with Service Operations Manager to report on developing service issues
· Work with peers and Customer Success Manager to resolve any at risk customer issues to prevent a customer from churning.
· Provide expert product knowledge and best practices recommendations to customers
· Test and explore new features in existing unified end point management products
· Mentor Level 2 support engineers for their pathway to progression
· Create knowledge articles for the internal knowledge base
· Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED (Please note if you CV does not show relevant experience, we cannot consider you for the position).
· Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security, support and systems integration
· 3rd level qualification in computer science or technical discipline
· Experience with Mobile Operating systems such as iOS and Android
· Industry qualifications such as CCNA, MCITP:Enterprise Messaging
· Strong knowledge of:
o Underlying technologies that support unified end point management products
o Microsoft Exchange current versions
o Active Directory and Azure AD
o TCP/IP, DNS, routing, NAT, firewalls, VPNs, VLANing
o Microsoft IIS
o VMWare vSphere
o SSL PKI
· Working experience with the following a major bonus:
o Microsoft Intune/EM+S
o Vmware workspaceone
o IBM MaaS360
o Client certificate authentication, Kerberos Constrained Delegation, SCEP
o Linux or Cisco command line interaction
o Cisco, Juniper & CheckPoint firewall configuration
o Windows 10 management via UEM’s
To apply, please send a CV to us at email@example.com in response to this job advert.
This role will not sponsor a work permit application - candidates must be currently eligible to work in Ireland and hold either a Stamp 4 or EU passport to be considered.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org