Senior C# .Net / AWS Developer, Dublin
I've a number of exciting new roles in with a progressive investment bank that are rapidly expanding their Dublin based tech team.
You'll be working alongside some of the best developers in the world and contributing to their efforts to build and implement a brand new accounting that will be used widely globally. This is one of the biggest projects of it's type and one of the biggest projects my client has ever undertaken and playing a pivotal role within it leaves you huge scope for progression.
We're looking for someone with a strong OOP and cloud background, ideally with C# .Net and AWS but there might be some flexibility here for the right candidate. We need you to be strong on the cloud side as, due to lack of skills in house, you will be the go to person for any cloud related issues.
* 8 or more years developing software with C# .Net technologies
* Strong background with cloud based development, ideally with AWS
* Experience with most of the following: AWS Aurora, RDS, S3, Lamdas, Kubernetes, Docker
* Message based experience (ideally Kafka)
* Understanding of data warehousing in AWS
* Strong communication, team working and analytical skills
* Background in finance, portfolio accounting, reporting systems would be beneficial
* Advent Geneva, Angular, PowerBI, Tableau, Agile - beneficial to have experience with any of these
* Negotiable salary, 70-100k
* Strong benefits package
Key Words: C#, .Net, .Net Core, C# Developer, .Net Developer, C# .Net Developer, C# Software Developer, .Net Software Developer, C# .Net Software Developer, Hedge Fund, Finance, Banking, Portfolio Accounting, Development, Technology, Cloud, Cloud based, AWS, Amazon Web Services
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.