I have an excellent opportunity available for a QA Engineer with strong automation skills with one of my clients in Galway. They are an award-winning software house in the Cyber Security industry and have been going through a period of growth despite the current pandemic as they have just secured significant funding. They are working fully remotely for now and will allow a lot of remote flexibility when their office is eventually open again
In this role you will be involved in maintaining, improving, and expanding test automation frameworks as well as creating new ones. This will involve evaluating tools, frameworks, process etc and suggesting improvements. If you would like more details get in touch for more info!
* Degree in Computer Science or similar field
* At least 2 years' experience in a QA Automation role
* Experience setting up test automation frameworks
* Knowledge of multiple automation tools like Codeception, Selenium etc
* Strong coding skills
* Competitive salary, based on experience
* Remote work flex (after Covid)
* Sick Pay
For more info on this role, or other QA / Test roles, contact Seamus at Reperio. Or apply for this role by submitting your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.