My client, an exciting start-up in the Artificial Intelligence space, have a new role available for a senior test automation engineer / developer in test to join their team in Dublin. This is the first dedicated test automation role in the company so you will have a lot of autonomy on all test automation strategy, processes, tools etc.
If you are looking for a greenfield project to put your stamp on, then this is the role for you! It will be 100% remote during the pandemic and there will be a lot of flexibility around remote working beyond that (but you must be based in Ireland). Get in touch for more info
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* At least 5 years in Test Automation role
* Experience creating / adding to / maintaining test automation frameworks
* Experience with open-source automation tools - Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor etc
* Experience testing REST APIs
* Experience with cloud tech i.e. AWS
* CI experience - Jenkins or similar
* DevOps experience - Docker, Kubernetes etc
* Very Competitive salary
* Excellent working environment
* Fantastic career progression potential
* Stock options
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in and you would like to be put forward for an interview, or would simply like some more info, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.