Senior Software Test Engineer- Limerick
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent plus minimum of 5 years of software testing experience
* Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development is expected
* Experience of leading one or more test engineers is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practice and process
* Effectiveness of understanding and communicating technical information and ability to translate information between technical and business languages
* Experience with complete software product development life cycle from concept to final release is expected
* Strong organizational skills of working with cross-functional teams in defining project requirements is expected
* Test automation experience is a big plus
* Strong writing and verbal communications skills are essential.
* Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with management and remote team members
* Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
* Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards is a plus
* Additionally, experience with automation test development in Visual Studio, Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca or TestComplete would be an advantage
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your experience as a Senior Software Test Engineer and your expertise in scripting and in coding in general.