SOC Analyst- Kerry
The role offers a unique opportunity for a security enthusiast to work in a challenging and complex enterprise environment, using leading edge tools and technologies, whilst gaining hands-on experience across the security domains of cyber threat intelligence, cyber incident management, vulnerability management, security automation and system optimization.
* Diligent, hardworking and with good attention to detail
* Ability to follow standard procedures where available but to also to respond to the unexpected
* Good critical analysis abilities, ability to research a topic and understand it quickly is vital
* Enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective
* Have great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
* Love good teamwork and you are enthusiastic about building long-term working relationships
Experience & Qualifications:
* 1-2 years technology / security experience an advantage
* Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable
An EU passport/Stamp 4 with the ability to travel to the US is essential in addition to being based in Ireland already. Candidates without the valid eligibility to work and the minimum relevant experience, will not be considered for this role.