Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for for building and executing an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing strategy that supports the overall market and key account business plans across Europe. This role will require close collaboration with global colleagues and business partners in brand marketing, category, web development, creative services, customer care, operations, and sales.
Apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role above or contact Colleen Quigley for more information.
• Lead and develop a team of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Specialists for Europe.
• Ability to balance focus on ecommerce and direct to consumer business.
• Cross-functional collaboration to build the Ecommerce and digital marketing capabilities for the European business.
• Build and execute a strategic plan for growth for the Direct to Consumer (D2C) business.
• Partner with the Sales Leadership and Key Account Teams to gain a deep understanding of each retailer’s business, build trusting relationships through collaboration, provide thought leadership and input to customer business plans, and drive growth through Ecommerce and digital marketing.
• Partner with sales leaders to capture online sales performance, understand what’s working/not working and provide recommended go-forward strategy to improved conversions and increase sales performance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders and their respective processes, products, and systems to gain consumer insights, ensure consumer loyalty and engagement to drive profitable sales through relevant, targeted and strategic digital marketing activities.
• Lead and oversee Ecommerce and Digital Marketing vendors and partners that support the European business.
• Development and oversight of an Ecommerce and digital marketing calendar to ensure all new product launches, promotions, and campaigns are planned and executed on time across all ecommerce and digital marketing channels.
• Establish best practices and standards that are documented and shared with key stakeholders – driving immediate growth and long-term sustainability.
• Provide robust insights cross-functionally to Market Leadership, Category, Brand, Sales, and Insights teams.
• Own and manage the budget for European Ecommerce and digital marketing investments.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• 4-8 years of Ecommerce and/or Digital Marketing Experience
• Demonstrated success leading and growing teams
• Proven strategic and analysis skills, with web analytics experience
• Ability to take ownership of account business priorities and drive established goals forward
• Strong conflict resolution skills, yet balanced with a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving
• A polished, positive and confident speaker/presenter
• Knowledge of omni-channel retail business acumen and ecommerce
• Thrive in fast paced environment and ability prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once
• Strategic thinker and strong collaborator; creative and analytical thinker and problem solver
• Experience in managing forecasts, planning and budgets to ensure all metrics and KPIs are successfully defined and delivered
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)