Deskside Support, Deputy Team Lead
Location: This position is based in Dublin City Centre. You will be working with our enterprise client on behalf of itContracting.
Job Type: Permanent
- You should have a cumulative 7 years’ experience in the roles of Desktop Support Engineer.
- You should have at least 1 years’ experience in a Deputy Team Lead or Lead role.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment managing all aspect of the team covering leave, project delivery, ticket allocation, production of monthly statistics and ability to rapidly process information etc.
- Experience in building, testing, deploying and managing standardised images across a large and diverse environment, KACE deployed in the environment.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining remote access by end users, Safe-net deployed in the environment.
- Experience in drafting and maintaining technical Books of Knowledge (BOKS) to ensure a uniformity of approach by colleagues when supporting problem resolution.
- Experience in Installing PC’s / Laptops – configuring IP details, applying correct image (windows 7 and Windows 10 devices supported) and configuring as part of domain
- Experience in setting up smart devices (iOS & Android)
- Experience in supporting VOIP, deployment and user changes, which is delivered via Cisco Call Manager
- Experience in supporting Video Conferencing, Cisco deployed in the environment.
- Experience in deploying and assisting end users in the use of Enterprise Mobility Management solution, Citrix EMM deployed in the environment.
- Experience in patching and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to resolve networking, connectivity and infrastructure
- Experience in supporting Wi-Fi for both corporate users and guest accounts, Aruba deployed in the environment
- Experience in installing and maintaining printers - configure IP details, configure protocols, configure defaults (paper, protocols etc.)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.