Lead Automation QA
We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a highly motivated and results focused Automation Test Lead to support product development/maintenance with verification, validation to test, qualify products and solutions.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
What is on offer:
• Life Insurance
• Gym Membership
• Expand automation framework to provide additional development capabilities
• Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases, and specifications in creating automated scripts across the application.
• Design, develop, and document automated test scripts to ensure the quality of BD products.
• Ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
• Develop and verify automation test scripts to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security, and integration testing. Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated scripts.
• Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
• Identify, analyze, and document software defects detected by automation scripts.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• 6+ years’ experience in software automated test development.
• Expert in automation framework design, architecture, and process implementation.
• Excellent skills in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues in automated scripts
• Strong knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven testing approaches, and other latest methodologies in software testing.
• Strong experience with OS virtualization/ Doker, Kubernetes, Terraforms/ Azure DevOps services and Azure portal/ GIT, TFVC.
• Strong experience with Selenium. Experience with other industry-leading software automation tools & languages is a big plus.
• Strong knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
• Strong knowledge of web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, web application performance, web services test development.
• Strong knowledge of automation development processes, methodologies, and complete software development lifecycles.
• Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies and experience with Performance testing tools
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)