itContracting are seeking applications for Call Centre Agents, this is a long-term contract located in Dublin 15, English and Mandarin written and oral is a must.
Role & Responsibilities
- Queue management Inbound & Outbound; with a strong focus on achieving SLA targets primary Call’s and Live Chat / E-Mail
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Delivering world class customer experience
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Document all call/chat information according to standard operating procedures
- Championing adherence and compliance to process and policy
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors and / or relevant team
- Fluency in English & Mandarin essential Written & oral
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Ability to demonstrate Active Listening
- Customer focus & adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Previous experience in a Call Centre environment desirable but not essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.