Senior Citrix Engineer
itContracting on behalf of our enterprise client (based in Cork and Dublin) have a requirement for an experienced Senior Citrix Engineer.
If successfully selected, you will join our client’s IT Citrix team, on a day-rate contract basis.
This contract will be a mix of BAU and Project work.
- Extensive experience with Citrix Virtual Apps (XenApp) and Citrix Virtual Desktops (XenDesktop) implementation across multiple domains and farms
- Experience testing, upgrading, and deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Virtual Desktops in a large enterprise environment
- Citrix Netscaler, Citrix ADC / SDX administration, configuration and patching
- Web Interface / StoreFront
- Provisioning Services (PVS)
- AD/DHCP/DNS/DFS/Group Policy
- VMware (or other Hypervisor) experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of day-to-day issues as well as dealing with support ticket escalations
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.