My client is a successful software product-based company who leverage the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver world class solutions for their clients. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Product Owner join their software team. Visa sponsorship can be arranged for the successful candidate!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
What is on offer:
• Visa Sponsorship
• Pension Plan
• Health Insurance/ Life Cover
• Training & Development
• Career development
• Gym Membership
• Career development
• Flexible working arrangement
• Work with customers to understand their business requirements and transform these into detailed functional specifications
• Participating in delivery team agile ceremonies including sprint meetings, sprint planning,
• Main point of contract within the delivery team in relation to customer requirements.
• Performing user story decomposition as required
• Defining acceptance criteria for user stories and reviewing with the team and Product Owner to ensure that stakeholder and Product Owner intent is effectively captured and developed
• Ensuring solution requirements documentation is kept up to date
Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner working primarily in the software development industry
• Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology essential
• Experience creating software functional specifications and business process flows.
• Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria and manage prioritization of product backlog in an agile environment
• Proven ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
• Ability to solve complex problems and take an innovative approach to problem solving.
• Familiarity with DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure-As-Code and Configuration Management tools.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools such Prometheus and ELK.
• Knowledge of CIS security standards.
• Previous experience of maintaining infrastructure in a regulated environment.
• Experience of Agile / Kanban methodology.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)