My client is a successful software product-based company who leverage the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver world class solutions for their clients. Due to expansion, they are looking for an enthusiastic Systems Administrator to join their talented IT Operation team. Visa sponsorship can be arranged for the successful candidate!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
What is on offer:
• Visa Sponsorship
• Pension Plan
• Health Insurance/ Life Cover
• Training & Development
• Career development
• Gym Membership
• Career development
• Flexible working arrangement
• Build, administer and maintain production environment, staging/development environments and supporting infrastructure.
• Point of contract for technical issues on a variety of components
• Seek to improve the stability, performance and scalability of the platform
• Collaborate with engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
• Work with the Security function to ensure security best practices are followed across the board
Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
• Experience administrating Windows Server instances in highly available environments.
• Web Server administration experience (IIS preferred).
• SQL Server administration experience
• Strong scripting experience
• Experience of maintaining applications running on cloud environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered)
• Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, routing, load-balancing, SMTP.
• Experience of maintaining applications running on cloud environments
• Familiarity with DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure-As-Code and Configuration Management tools.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools such Prometheus and ELK.
• Knowledge of CIS security standards.
• Previous experience of maintaining infrastructure in a regulated environment.
• Experience of Agile / Kanban methodology.
• Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
• Interest in embracing DevOps processes and tooling.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)