itContracting are now taking applications for an experienced Citrix Systems Administrator
This is for a Permanent with Evros (our parent company) based with our large enterprise client in Dublin City Centre.
- The Citrix System Administrator will support users of a large Citrix XenApp environment.
- Monitoring and proactive support will be key and experience with ControlUp or a similar monitoring tool would be an advantage.
- Application support is a requirement and some knowledge of Ivanti Workspace Control or AppSense would be an advantage.
- Good logical troubleshooting skills are required.
- The role is customer facing, the admin will be in contact with end-users to troubleshoot Citrix issues, and so strong personal skills would be beneficial.
- The administrator may assist the senior Consultant with Citrix projects.
- Citrix XenApp / Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.6 and above
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Citrix Endpoint Management / XenMobile administration experience
- VMware or equivalent virtualization experience
- Strong Windows Server Knowledge
- Excellent Problem Solving / Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong MS Office 2016 / Office 365 Knowledge
- Good personal skills
- Citrix PVS Image Management
- Ivanti Workspace Control
- Microsoft App-V
- Citrix Certification
- Citrix ADC / NetScaler
- CEM / XenMobile
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.