Windows Systems Engineer (Intune)
We are currently working closely with a client in the financial services sector as they continue to expand their Dublin office.
Their plans is to double the size of their Dublin office this time next year.
They have gotten off to a good start with multiple hires over recent months, with a fully remote interview and on-boarding process.
They want to continue with their growth as 2020 draws to a close.
The Systems Support Engineer will be responsible for the day to day end-user support across offices in multiple geographical locations, as well as providing support to external clients.
They'll be required to field calls, troubleshoot support issues and escalate to the next level where necessary.
As well as support, they'll have a big responsibility to drive change and automation in the platform wherever possible so strong scripting (Powershell) skills are a must. It's also essential that the right candidate will have previous hands on experience working with Microsoft intune.
* Experience supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) environments extensively
* Excellent powershell scripting skills are a must have.
* Experience supporting Office 365 stack (SharePoint, Teams, EXO etc.)
* Hands on experience with Intune and Windows autopilot. (Intune essential)
* Experience supporting cloud computing infrastructure on Azure, Azure DevOps and Azure AD
* Infrastructure support automation and configuration management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you'd be interested in applying for this role, send across your CV immediately via the link below or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this