Dynamics Security Analyst Remote
I am working with a multinational company who are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a new Dynamics 365 rollout ensuring all security process are being adhered to.
* Document, agree and follow internal procedures for the creation, amendment and testing of changes across business functions
* Review existing systems to ensure that they comply with new systems
* Provides direction and guidance for operations, administration and results for a major department or multiple departments within a function or work area
* Create access models to ensure a suitable methodology is in place for creation and testing of new business role
* Establish operational objectives for managers and/or teams of professionals across the sub-functions
* Develop new techniques to support innovative solutions
* Create new concepts/ security concepts within Dynamics365
* Maintain Microsoft technology-based environments e.g. Dynamics, AX2012, Microsoft F&O
* Previous experience of working concepts of business roles and application security roles within D365
* Detailed knowledge of the Dynamics 365 role-based security concepts is essential
* Experience maintaining various live environments (Ax2012, Dynamics365)
* Previous experience in maintaining Microsoft Dynamics365 Finance and operation
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
* Experience working within AX infrastructure
* Able to work equally effectively with end users, technical consultants/developers and project team
* Able to perform tests, record/resolve defects and record relevant test evidence
* Minimum 3 years experience
* MCD, MCP, MCSD, MCSA, Azure certification, CISSP, CompTIA+
* Remote Working (Ireland and UK)
* Excellent salary
For more information, please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.