Senior IT Service Manager – Digital Transformation
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our Client, a major technology Shared Services and Digital Transformation hub serving the insurance sector, in the hiring of an Assistant VP level IT Service Manager to lead the Digital Transformation of the company’s Contact Centre infrastructure and technology.
This is a senior strategic leadership role with responsibility for driving the digital transformation of Contact Center technologies, including revolutionising the current infrastructure and customer service platforms with the introduction of next-gen self-service chat & voice bots and conversation management technologies.
You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the AWS, AI and Machine Learning platforms and related technologies underpinning these service improvements.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Senior-level Technology leader with a track-record in delivering large-scale Digital Transformation programmes and technology strategies
- Broad understanding of enterprise-grade infrastructure technologies and software, including excellent understanding of Cloud platforms and implementations. Strong knowledge of the likes of AWS and Next-Generation contact center technologies is highly beneficial. Diverse technology and industry knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent Agile/Lean/Service Management experience and proven ability to lead large programmes of work to Agile/Scrum methodologies. Able to implement Agile delivery methods and industry standard software engineering and development practices.
- Strong team management and operational leadership experience
- Excellent ability to combine technology and business acumen to deliver on significant IT programmes. Able to make and present business cases and IT strategy to senior Management and Board level. You will be a thought-leader and an innovator.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC, including test/QA process and UAT
- In-depth understanding of Information Security, Data Protection and Governance, Risk & Compliance
This is a highly exciting senior role with responsibility for delivering on key programmes for this multi-national company. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.