Evros Technology Group are excited to be expanding our Microsoft Power Platform Team. We are looking for an experienced, talented Microsoft Power Platform software developer, with strong design/development skills for Office 365.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Development of custom applications and solutions built into the existing or new environment particularly around Teams and PowerApps.
- Research of new technologies relevant to Power Platform.
- App deployment to new or existing environments.
- Writing supporting documentation.
- Design and implementation of new functional modules from start to end.
- Maintenance, support and enhancement of the existing application.
- Participate as a member of an Agile development team.
- Extensive development experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, PowerBI and MS Flow.
- Understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods, installing and configuring data gateways, Creation of different environments, DLP.
- Strong Dev-ops experience.
- Good experience in creating Entities, tables, relationships, fields.
- Experience in Data, UI, Logic, Visualizations.
- Good experience on Office 365, Dynamics 365.
- Excellent UI design skills.
- Full product development lifecycle experience.
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Experience in designing & developing Power BI report.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Experience on Common Data Services.
- Good Experience in development of business process Flow.
- Good Knowledge in Azure integration services like Logic app and Azure Functions.
- Good Experience in Integration with multiple sources like OData service, Azure SQL Db and Common data services using Flow/Logic Apps.
- Understanding of Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
- Exposure to SharePoint Online, Rest, jQuery, SharePoint add-in development, SPFx, TypeScript, angular/react JS desirable.
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Ability to write test plans, create test cases test data for SharePoint systems.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of O365 app development- PowerApps, MS Flow, Logic Apps.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in software development environments.
- Exposure to using cloud infrastructure and associated API’s.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
- Strong communication (both spoken and written), planning, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
- Having natural creative flair and being full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations.