IT Service Desk Engineer
itContracting are now taking applications for an IT Service Desk Engineer. This is a long-term contract position based on site with our enterprise client in the Pharma/Manufacturing sector Waterford. If selected, you will join our existing team providing best of breed very high-quality IT Support to their office-based end users and manufacturing staff.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Active Directory Administration: accounts, distribution list maintenance and security group management
- Microsoft Windows Client: Installation, configuration and deployment
- Thin Client support
- Desktop PCs and Laptop Hardware
- PC and Laptop migrations, imaging and deployments
- SharePoint setup and configuration
- Client Citrix support
- Printing Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Outlook in an Exchange / Office 365 environment
- Business Application support
- Smartphone / Smart device configuration (iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android)
- VoIP / IP phone setup and troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting
- Client VPN support
- Meeting room, Training room and Conference Room technology setup and maintenance
- Business Anti-Virus systems (E.g. Symantec, McAfee, Sophos, Trend Micro, Nod32, AVG, Avira etc.)
- Supplier, Vendor and Warranty management
- Ticket logging systems
- 3+ years’ experience
- IT Certification (Microsoft / Cisco preferred)
You must also be
- An experienced client/end-user focused people person
- Able to operate independently and unsupervised
- An experienced trouble-shooter and problem solver
- Able to apply high standards to completing tasks and requests
- Calm under pressure
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.