IT Support Level 2/ Mobile Technician
*Must have full driver’s license*
Responsibilities may include, but are not restricted to:
- This team will primarily provide remote support. There may be a requirement to travel to site on occasion where remote fix is not possible.
- Prioritise, manage and responding to helpdesk calls in a timely manner logged on the help desk system; including travel to sites to support users
- Establish and build on good working relationship with customers
- Troubleshoot and if required, referral of hardware faults to third parties
- Where appropriate, assign warranties on hardware to third parties
- System administration using Active Directory
- Troubleshoot issues with Windows accounts/mailboxes
- Troubleshoot system problems, diagnose and solve software faults e.g. Citrix
- Install and configure computer hardware and peripherals, operating systems and applications
- System Administration – amend privileges / security permissions on server shares, setup of new shared folders on existing shares
- Manage pst requests and data requests for staff moves
- Liaise with third party vendors for software\hardware installation
- Deal with ‘how to’ and information requests including data security and ICT policies
- Liaison with local and national ICT teams, e.g. Server and Network management to find root cause for recurring issues.
- Document new solutions
- Install individual software requests
- Managed Print devices – liaise with vendors including IP information
- Access consoles to push or provide solutions for requests e.g. Content encryption
- Follow and adhere to SD processes, procedures and follow escalation process and other matters as appropriate
- Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to procedures and processes
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues as requested
- 2-3 years experience in an IT environment preferably in Windows 10 installations. Demonstrate good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to empathise with users and help them adapt to their new technologies. User experience is key for this project
- Must demonstrate experience of having an excellent working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite and report writing.
- Demonstrate evidence of production of quality deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to organise work with an organized manner
- Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
- The ability to interact with key stakeholders in a professional manner
- Third Level Education Qualification is preferable.
Troubleshooting, Active Directory, IT Support, Desktop Support, System Administration