itContracting are seeking applications for a Field Service Engineer, this is a permanent position based in Cork
- Read, query and clarity installation specification with the nominated SAM,
- Work with Dispatch / purchasing department to sign off Stock and parts as required to meet the installation specification
- Attend client site at the appointed time, liaise with the client on intended installation time scale and methods / process to be used, if required.
- Carry out the job as directed, liaise with the client on completion and ask to confirmation and if there is anything else required on site, ensuring 100% satisfaction from the client on the install.
- Escalate any significant changes or additional to the to the SAM or Scheduling department when on site to seek clarification
- Confirm install is completed and Client of happy with everything, update ticket time, update content and close ticket,
- Inform Scheduling on completion and availability for re-scheduling
Details of any minimum competencies required
- 3 years’ experience in Field service
- Microsoft Office 365
- 3 years Sever and network experience
- Firewall / Security Experience
- Full Driving License
- Any Microsoft certification as a plus.
- Certification in Office 365 is a plus
- Network + certification is a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.