Aspira is looking for an Agile Operating Model Design Specialist to assist the company in defining and implementing a Software Development Model & Operating Model for a number of business areas.
The requirement stems from a desire to create the right environment for DevOps to flourish using agile principles in an otherwise traditional IT Organisation.
The Key Objectives of the project are as follows:
- The Ability to assist in the deliver Technical Solutions in a manner that ensures security, flexibility, and quality (these are the cornerstones of Agile Dev/Ops delivery)
- Rapid Deployment of Technology allowing the ability to porotype and implement rapidly to respond to business needs
- A delivery model in which, so far as possible, governance, controls and adherence to process are built in by design.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar area of Information Technology, preferably in the Financial Sector
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Scrum Master
- Agile Certification
- Extensive knowledge in Agile principles & practices
- Experience with DevOps project
- Good Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to collaborate with developers to assist in the delivery of analytics solutions
- Excellent Communication, Mentoring and Interpersonal Skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-Driven Resource possessing the ability to prioritise work