About this role
My client is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join their team in Dublin. You'll be a seasoned consultant with experience in cloud based technologies, software development, and project management. This role is 20 hours per week (0.5 FTE) and would suit someone looking for part time permanent work. The projects involved will span circa 3 years and as a result, my client is looking for someone who can commit to this timeline. You'll get to work with a small team, but with a European reach, and the type of work is both interesting and impactful.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll be responsible for managing a wide range of IT related projects
* You'll act as the point of contact with system suppliers
* You'll provide high level support on various IT issues
* You'll provide act as the technical owner within my client's team
* You'll maintain comprehensive documentation, and adhere to ISO 27001 standards
* BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years senior relevant experience, including extensive experience of supplier management.
* Solid broad technical background, with understanding of or hands-on experience with cloud based technologies and ideally experience in software development.
* Relevant project management experience with system implementations / change management.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and ideally Dynamics and PowerBI.
To apply for this exciting IT Consultant role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Email me jobs like this