Program Delivery Manager
This role is for a dynamic individual responsible for the delivery of change programmes and projects. role will primarily encompass delivery of multiple application technology change manager / complex projects. In this role the successful candidate will liaise closely with Technology, Operations and Product partners to manage and co-ordinate all elements of the technical delivery.
Responsibilities of the Program Delivery Manager Role:
• The successful and timely delivery of all phases of the manager /projects from early concept through to BAU transition.
• To create, review and maintain program and project plans with all relevant parties involved.
• To proactively monitor overall program and project progress, resolving risks and issues and initiating corrective action plans as appropriate.
• To act as the central point of liaison, communications and coordination between technical teams and other stakeholders throughout the change process.
• To actively manage scope changes and the impact to the plan.
• To demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
• To provide analytical, technical, business and management expertise to the group.
• To manage programme/project financials, including estimates and spend.
• To build and maintain effective relationships with partners across Technology, Operations and Product.
Required Knowledge and Expertise for the Program Delivery Manager Role:
• Experience of delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty.
• Experience of application implementation and management in a financial services context, ideally payments.
• Proven ability to manage multiple application teams in an IT environment.
• Previous experience of banking/ payments / clearing.
Required Skills for the Program Delivery Manager Role:
• Strategic programme & project delivery.
• An expert and creative problem solver and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment.
• Strong technical background.
• Stakeholder management and Risk management.
• Experience with released based application development desired but not essential
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)