About this role
My Cork based client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to join their team and help deliver on their IT infrastructure landscape, networks, servers, virtualisation.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll take ownership for the resolution of IT technical issues
* You'll provide support to the IT Infrastructure
* You'll be the technical owner for a number of key systems
* You'll provide support in a variety of IT Projects
* 3 years + experience in working with IT infrastructure in a pharma/medical/regulated environment
* Previous cross-functional project management experience
* Direct, hands-on experience in working with Windows Server, Desktop, Networks, Firewalls, Exchange, Virtualisation
To apply for this exciting Infrastructure Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Servers, Networks, Virtualisation, Security, Firewalls, Database, Exchange, Disaster recovery, infrastructure, SQL, desktop, laptop
Email me jobs like this